Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of nishtha.biz (the “Website”) and your dealings with Nishtha Business Services Limited (“Us”) and our affiliates. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order with Us through any other means, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website or transact with Us.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us for further clarification.
- Conditions – means these Terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration and/or subsequently while placing an order/inquiry
- We/Us – means Nishtha Business Services Limited and its affiliates
- Website – means the website located at www.nishtha.biz or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom or UK – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Website
Use of the Website
Access: You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any usage by you must be strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
Minimum Legal Requirements: In order to use this website and/or avail of our services, You should have attained 18 years of age and not be otherwise incapable of entering into a contract or by a party to a contract.
Registration: You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a user is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by updating your details through the website as part of your personal profile.
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You will not use this website or avail of our services for any illegal activity whether implied or otherwise.
Indemnity: You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your account and/or your Personal Information.
Our Rights: We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof), including the products/services offered, with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
Third Party Links: To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the following:
- The privacy practices of such websites.
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- The use to which others make of these websites or resources.
- Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with Laws and Statutes
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and/or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our products/services.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Nishtha Business Services Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales (Co. No. 07254685), having its Registered Office at 4 Claridge Court, Lower Kings Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 2AF, England, UK. VAT Reg No. 206444235.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us through any of the means stated here.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will use your personal information to keep you informed about events, news and offers that we think will be of interest to you. If you have chosen to receive them, we will also use your information to provide you e-mail bulletins and other e-mail alerts letting you stay up-to-date about relevant offers.
We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analyses. We disclose your information to third parties only for providing the above services to you under the same safeguards outlined in this Policy.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us by including an Unsubscribe function in every e-mail that we send.
The type of information we will collect/record about you includes:
- your name
- your date of birth
- your gender,
- your address
- your contact details (e-mail & phone)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also track click-through links in e-mails sent as part of any communication that we send to you.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.